Dr K. Gangrade
Dr. Kewal Gangrade is leading Arthroscopy and Sports Injury surgeon in Bhopal.
He is specializes in treatment of Hip, Knee, Shoulder and Regenerative Medicine. Latest medical technology with the state of art medical facility to provide his patients the best possible outcome.
He has treated close to 100+ Professional and non Professional athletes successfully. Dr.Gangrade is a Arthroscopy and sports injury surgeon.
1) Fellowship in Arthroscopy & Sports medicine SISA hospital, Secunderabad (Telangana)
2) DNB Orthopaedics, Krishna Institute of Medical Science, Secunderabad (Telangana)
3) Diploma orthopaedics, Sancheti Institute of Orthopaedics, Pune (Maharashtra)
Graduation and Internship
M.B.B.S., Shri Vasantrao Naik Gov. Med. College, Yavatmal (Maharashtra)
1) Presently working as Consultant at Bansal hospital, Bhopal
2) Jr. consultant at Choithram hospital and research centre, Indore (Madhya Pradesh) 3 years
3) 3 years post DNB ortho. and 2 year experience of knee, shoulder arthroscopy post fellowship
@ Functional and Radiological Outcome of Schatzker type V and VI Tibial Plateau Fracture Treatment with Dual Plates with Minimum three years follow-up: A Prospective Study (JCDR, May 2016)
@ Calcific Myonecrosis of leg- A rare case report. (Karger journal 2019, doi- 502031)
1) Paper presentation 'MOACON-2011' on 'To assess the role of hemiarthroplasty in Neer's type 3 and type 4 proximal humeral fracture: results and outcome'
2) Poster presentation at 'APOA 2012' 'Role of hyperbaric oxygen therapy in compound fracture tibia-fibula' (Also accepted for paper presentation at IOACON 2012)
3) Paper and poster presentation at IOACON 2014
4) Poster presentation MPOACON 2017
5) IGOF Quiz 2015- First "prize
1) Arthroscopy knee and shoulder cadaveric worshops (Secunderabad)
2) Pelvi-acetabular cadaveric workshop (Khammam, Telangana)
3) Cadeveric advanced shoulder arthroscopy (K.E.M., Mumbai, Maharashtra)
4) Arthroplasty cadaveric workshop (Nashik, Maharashtra)
Training & Certification
- Indian medical association workshop 2006, Yavatmal (Mah.)
- MOACON Nov. 2011, Kolhapur (Mah.)
- Basik life support workshop 2011, Sancheti institute. Pune
- Workshop on clinical research May 2011
- POSICON Jan. 2012, Pune (Mah.)
- JOINTS Aug. 2012, Pune (Mah.)
- P.G. Teaching course Miraj Oct. 2012 (Mah.)
- IOACON 2014
- P.G. teaching course Indore 2015 and Calicut 2015